
In the La Molata area in Albox, five families are trying to save thier homes from demolition. Osvaldo Ceferino Martinez, the builder of these homes, has been accused of planning crimes in accordance to the illegal construction of their homes. Sadly, these five families are only the latest addition to a group of families who are also facing the possible demolition of their homes because of Martinez. As a result, the State Prosecutor wants Osvaldo Ceferino Martinez to fully compensate the homeowners and to pay the 65,000 euro cost of demolition. The families have three days as of today to claim compensation for the demolition of their homes.
http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_25724.shtml
Margarita this is very interesting, but I am glad that I am not is this situation.
ReplyDeletesaid...
ReplyDeleteOHHH MYYY! I can't believe they are demolishing people's homes because of this!!!!
Very interesting Margarita! This is really awful that this is happening to these people.
ReplyDelete